Thursday, March 31, 2011

April Fools- you fools!

Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness.
Sacha Guitry (1885 - 1957)

I feel really bad because I just texted several people saying that me and my sister, Fattima, just got into an accident. Most of them texted back, but they know me too well. Half are saying "whatever Jo" and the other half are saying "PUT IT ON YOUR MOM!". I don't know when to text back but when I do, it's on like the crack of DAWN. I also want to prank the living daylight out of my friend Mariam, so I am up googleing what kind of pranks that I can torture her with. Of course, it has to be something on campus. If I was really evil I would make up some scandalous scholarship rumor; claiming that I overheard that she was going to receive it. That wouldn't be too mean...would it? Last year she called me at 1 am, crying, claiming that her and her boyfriend had just done a hit and run and didn't know what to do. I didn't realize that it was April fools, it being 1 in the morning. After I snapped back into reality I told her "I hate you Mama. Payback." That was last year. This year I must create some sort of diabolical plan that is both devious and hilarious. This might take me all night but wish me luck! I am a very determined person so I know that I will come up with something that USU will always remember. This girl will go down in history as the poor soul that Jawahir Ahmed pranked....I might record it actually :)
Lovely!


No comments:

Post a Comment